Make Marketing History

The views of a marketing deviant.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gorilla Update.

Campaign magazine's 2007 round-up awards campaign of the year to the Gorilla and reports 9% year on year increase in weekly sales - (in October I assume) though as I said before the June 2006 weekly sales were down 25% due to the salmonella scare.

The same magazine also brings home to me how many smart people I've got to know this year and credits many of them with both great blogs and actual work too. Trebles all round!

3 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

i didn't get a mention in campaign doddsy. all of my other friends have had a go, but i didn't. and i'm going to sulk about it, over here, on the other side of the world, and not even in the advertising game. and you can't stop me.


:)

in completely random news, my uniform, for one of the jobs i do out in the sticks, is made by REMO! it's a fucking small world i tells ya doddsy.

5:37 AM, December 20, 2007  
Blogger john dodds said...

I was not mentioned either and frankly I think that's a good thing.

REMO makes uniforms? Now that is bizarre.

6:13 AM, December 20, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

no, they make t-shirts. and i wear one, as part of a uniform..

actually, while i'm here, could you do me a favour and go to the next show at the hayward - the one about laughter/humour in art? it'll be great.

4:53 AM, December 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home